Treating Your Chain with the VonBuckinator
Chain cleaning and waxing are often frustrating, messy, and even dangerous, but are required for performance. This process can take hours, even for experienced cyclists.
Why Clean with the VonBuckinator?
- Achieve a deep clean without removal of the chain
- Obtain a thoroughly clean chain without the mess
- Deep clean a chain in a matter of minutes
- Use an eco-friendly cleaning solution that is filtered and recycled
- Automatically applies a wet lubricant or revolutionary hot wax
Automatic Chain Waxing with Von Buck’s Lubricants
- Slipper John’s High Performance Chain Gravy
- Blue Whahoo High Performance Chain Wax
- Boeshield T-9
WHY TREAT YOUR CHAIN WITH HOT WAX
- Utilizes hard wax that coats the entire chain
- Doesn’t hold dirt or grit
- Flows back into the pin and bushing interface when heated
- Results in less chain wear and reduced wear of the gear cluster and chain ring
- All natural Slippery John’s or High Performance Synthetic Blue Whahoo Wax
- Long lasting lubrication and protection
Things Are Heating Up with the Vonbuckinator
Not every cyclist has experienced how wax can benefit their bike chain. Waxing a chain has been time consuming and difficult up until now. A waxed chain can be more efficient and stay cleaner for much longer than when typical bike chain lubes are used.
The VonBuckinator not only cleans your chain but can apply a hot wax coating in a matter of minutes without removing it from the bike. The VonBuckinator utilizes induction heat that warms the chain from the inside out. Infrared sensors constantly monitor the temperature and trigger the automatic application of Slippery John’s Chain Gravy. Slippery John’s non-paraffin wax penetrates as the chain heats, turns, and flexes–delivering a chain that performs. Check out the video below to see how we achieve a perfectly-waxed chain every single time.
See the Vonbuckinator in Action
Checkout our Events Page